Corporate Health & Fitness Programs Just Make Good Business Sense
We at Fitness Revolution understand that healthy employees with a positive mindset are a company’s most valuable asset.
Our Corporate package is designed to deliver to your staff what we do best – ‘We Make It Easy to Feel Great.’
We can deliver to your staff an engaging presentation that will empower employees to make decisions about their health and wellbeing that are guaranteed to boost their productivity, energy levels, wellbeing and decision making capacity.
Employees that participate in the corporate program will learn:
- How to avoid common workplace ailments (eg: neck and back pain)
- How to plan and strategise for a healthy life AND business
- How to ‘fit it in’ n a tight schedule
- How to enjoy favourite foods without weight gain
- Common myths and how to spot a fad or gimmick
- How to portion size without calorie counting
- How to exercise efficiently (no long boring programs)
- How to maintain a positive mindset
- How to read labels and plan meals
We’re a No Fads, No Gimmicks service – we offer science backed practical information for real people seeking lasting results.
Fitness Revolution proudly supports Live Lighter WA, and will also provide free information packs and discounted access to Fitness Revolution training services.
Fitness Revolution Director Nicky (Nicole) McKimmie is an experienced public speaker and presenter and was formerly employed in State and Federal Government and Community sectors prior to launching her own business with Co-Director Angela Gawthorne
The cost depends on a number of factors including location, group size and length of time involved. Most presentations have averaged 1-2 hours depending on the length of the Question and Answer session.
If you want a healthier and happier workplace, contact us today. We are very confident that we can design a package to suit your organisation.
References are available.